If you want to achieve goals and find fulfillment then your in the right place. EQ Think is practical and actionable personal development advice and strategies that work!
EQ Think uses proven tools and techniques that produce results so you can get the life you’ll love.
EQ Think is for anyone who wants to:
- Achieve goals
- Feel fulfilled and happy
- Get unstuck
- Remove blockers
- Increase confidence
- Be more productive
- Reduce stress
- Create Stronger Relationships
…basically, if you want to evolve, and life your best life, you’re in the right place.
I’m a certified Master Mindset Coach and I use all of the techniques in my own life. A lot of them I created after I found gaps in the current advice. And I’m excited to share them with you! More about me here.
Focus on Mindset and Emotions
Achieving personal and professional begins with focusing on our mental and emotional well-being. And the most effective way to do that is to focus on our thoughts.
So basically, mindfulness and emotional intelligence are mental health and emotional well-being. They are goals! If you haven’t focused on them before, you may not know where to start. And there’s also a lot of jargon and an overload of information out there.
A simple way to start is by joining the mailing list. Each week you’ll get “Another Think” coming. It’s a newsletter with practical advice and tips to help you build mindfulness and EQ so you can get the life you’ll love.
Articles & Resources
There are a lot of articles to go through so I divided them up into categories.
Mindset and Thoughts
- Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life
- Why Thought Shifting Is the Game Changer You Need for Success
- 11 Compelling Quotes About the Power of Thoughts
- You’re Not Failing at Mindfulness
- You Know Your Love Language… but Do You Know Your Thinking Style?
- #1 Secret to Effectively Improving Your Emotional Intelligence
- Debunking 7 Myths About Emotional Intelligence
- Emotional Intelligence Overview and Benefits
Join hundreds of email subscribers.
Get Another Think coming weekly on Wednesday. You’ll receive facts and tips for building EQ & mindfulness directly to your inbox.